The curriculum is conducted in English. The programme is taught by 263 professors and researchers from 24 countries who have experience working for the world's leading IT companies. 40% of the programme is made up of practice and team-based projects
- Computer Science and Engineering;
- Data Science and Artificial Intelligence.
- Software engineering;
- Security and network engineering;
- Artificial intelligence and data engineering;
- Robotics and computer vision;
- Information technology entrepreneurship.
- Mathematical modeling, numerical methods and software packages.
Admission requires an entry test in mathematics, programming and an interview with a teacher. The tuition fee is 400,000 roubles a semester. It is possible to get a grant covering up to 100% of your tuition fees
100% of the graduates are hired by the top IT companies or launch their own start-ups